Patio Design & Installation in White Marsh, Baltimore, & Nearby
Make your MD backyard even better with a custom-built patio
Beauty & performance. Choose from a wide variety of paving options to create a patio that looks great and will provide years of trouble-free service.
Adding a patio to your house can have a big impact on family fun as well as on home value. Like a deck, a patio effectively extends your home's living space, enabling you to enjoy the outdoors easily and conveniently.
Any improvement made to your home is worth doing right. That's why you'll want to work with the expert patio contractors at SBC Outdoor Services to create the patio of your dreams. We appreciate the enjoyment and value you want to bring to your home, and we've got the design and construction experience to accomplish that for you. Call us today at 1-844-450-7799 or click below to get a free estimate in White Marsh, Baltimore, Towson, and the nearby areas!
Patio installation options
Stone patios come in any design specifications you wish. They are compiled of various types of stones or bricks. Many people install stone patios for their stylish appearance and ability to be customized to match any outdoor décor.
Benefits of stone patios:
- Enhanced beauty for your landscape
- Increased home value
- Added recreation space
- Low maintenance
- Long lasting
Concrete patios are extremely durable. They can provide additional activity space outdoors and can withstand any weather condition. Although they are very stable, they can succumb to cracking and sloping.
Benefits of concrete patios:
- Cost efficient
- Weather resistant
- Low Maintenance
- Environmentally Friendly
Pavers come in various styles and colors. You can blend different color variations together to achieve any look desired. Pavers are easily replaced, one paver at a time, however, they require proper drainage sloping away from the home's foundation.
Benefits of paver patios:
- Aesthetic beauty
- Many design options
- Easy to repair
- Cost efficient
- Extremely versatile
Frequently asked questions
What are the benefits of a new patio?
Patios offer a wide range of different benefits to your property. Some of the most prominent include:
- Increasing home resale value
- Requiring less maintenance than a wood deck
- Being highly customizable with a vast array of colors, patterns, textures, and patio design options available.
What patio details are important to consider?
- Size, shape & site preparation. We'll size your patio to suit your style, budget and site conditions. Then we'll prepare the area to ensure proper drainage and a solid, stable base for the concrete.
- Hardscaping options. Many homeowners want to integrate special features into a patio design: a fountain, a stone wall, a fire pit or perhaps a built-in planter, for example. We've got the design and construction experience to incorporate these special features into your patio design.
- Electrical outlets & lighting. Light and electricity shouldn't be afterthoughts in a patio project. We'll work with you to ensure that planned activities (outdoor cooking, eating, and lounging) are served by well-placed outlets and light fixtures.
Can patio's be private?
Patios can be made to provide a beautiful private space. By including a patio fence in your design you can both control views and limit noise from the street and nearby yards. At SBC Outdoor Services we can help you choose the perfect fence option to maintain your privacy while perfectly matching your style.
Let SBC Outdoor Services help bring your dream patio to life
To get your free patio installation estimate from SBC Outdoor Services, call us at 1-844-450-7799 or contact us online today! We design and install quality decks and patios in White Marsh, Baltimore, Towson, Parkville, Middle River, Nottingham, Edgewood, Carney, Overlea, Perry Hall, and throughout the nearby areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.